This is not a first responder system. Therefore, if this is an emergency, please contact 911.
Using this confidential reporting service is easy. If you have a question or concern about an unethical or illegal situation on
your campus, simply dial the Campus Conduct Hotline toll-free at 866.943.5787. Translation services are available should you need them.
Once you have dialed the toll-free number, here is how the reporting and follow-up will work:
- Your call will be greeted promptly and courteously by a person who makes certain you understand the Campus Conduct Hotline® program and how it functions. If you prefer to make your report in a language other than English, just let the person who answers know and they will arrange for a translator to participate in the call.
- At the beginning of the interview, you will be provided with a randomly generated case number that you should use to check back for updates and requests for additional information. Be sure to write this number down and keep it in a secure place.
- You will then be interviewed about the question or concern that is on your mind.
- Your interview will not be recorded. Instead, the interviewer will be typing notes of your conversation. Whether or not you choose to provide your name is completely up to you.
- It is important that you try to be as specific as possible about the information you provide, especially names, dates and places if possible.
- Within one business-day of your call, a summary of the interview will be forwarded to your institution. The goal is to have a basic response back to you in five business days. In some cases the response may be to ask you for additional information.
- To receive your response, you will need to call back and provide the case number that was assigned to you. At that time, you might be asked to call back at a later date. If a status is not immediately available at that time, you are able to call again and continue to check for updates.
Please be sure to call back in five business days to check to see if any additional information is needed. Alternatively, if you would like someone to contact you directly, you may leave your name along with a phone number where and when you would prefer to be called.
Remember, at no time are you required to identify yourself. All information provided is completely confidential and anonymous.